Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Goings Ons

So
There has been quite a few things going on. Alot of issues with Master and me. Many times it seems we have almost been done. We are trying to figure out alot of things at the moment. So we have dropped all of our subs to focus on just us. It is hard cause I have a person who is very dear to me that is having a bit of a hard time with it. Here is to hoping things get better.

On a happier note, I found my notebook with all of my blog ideas and more specifically my toy post meaning there WILL be the post that I have promised since it has been so long I will do the whole post at one time probably on a Vlog.

Till then!

Freya                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment