Friday, October 16, 2015

Whats Been Going On

Ok guys,
So I know I have been slacking but hear me out ok!!

So first!! I have been dealing with the little ones tummy troubles and not knowing what the hell has been going on with that. We all have been worried since we kinda cant figure it out (cant you say mystery medical diagnosis?)

THEN my back starts acting up AGAIN with my migraines AGAIN! So we are trying to figure THAT out and that is also a mystery but we think a lot of it is related to stress and a bunch of other stuff

THEN the little one and I get in a FREAKING CAR ACCIDENT!!! like WTH!@! ....not our month at all. So now we feel like we are 150 years old with migraines and back problems and tummy issues and wishing stupid people didn't exist. So now its been a few days since the accident and our bodies are starting to heal, we don't hurt as much....

BOOM COLDS! the little one gets a cold and now I have it! and my body is just moaning WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? I HATTTTTEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUCHHHHHH!!!!!

SO I hope you guys can give me some slack that I haven't been posting XD I currently am typing from the depths of a pile of tissues to tell you of my plight. So when I am released from my coma that I will be entering and feeling better I will be back to posting to all you wonderful sexy cats and kittens ...I promise!!

Till Next time!!!

Freya The Fallen Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment