Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Poor Girl

Sadly My girl has been in some pain and a lot of stress, It saddens me and I wish I could take away the pain. But knowing that training her helps her keep her mind off of it. The weather probably does not help, I know it does not help with me...

I hope Master will start with my training again...that would be nice, but until that time I need to stay focused on training Sapphire. I can NOT fall behind! It needs to be tough...even on days she is not with me...I need to decide on trigger words and actions. Maybe calling her by her name could mean second level and calling her slave could mean high level? Removal of name is a good method, but that is also used for punishment...that might be a problem....hmmmm

Or not...

Well maybe mulling it over today wouldn't be a bad idea.



Anyway I know I have been talking vlog vlog vlog vlog...but way back when I had a job that worked me to the bone! Well now this job I work more of a set schedule now. Thankfully it doesn't take quite as much out of me, soI may actually be able to do vlogs finally!!!! YAY!!!!


Till next time,

Freya The Fallen Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment