Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Training Part one!

So, Training has started...The hardest part I think for both of U/us is the voice training...she is having a VERY hard time with changing her speech patterns but I must admit I am being a bit soft on her.
I can't help it. It is her first time and she is diving head first! I most definitely do not want her first experience to be a bad one so maybe being a bit soft is a good way to be.

Although it may be that much harder later on...maybe trigger words may help, it is something she suggested. If one thing I have learned it is listen to your slave when it comes to training, they know how to get through to them.

she has been getting the positions down very well! But I will admit I have been lacking in Daily Tasks...ideas have been evading me. Anyone have any good ones?

So far her blog is...lacking it is not as elaborate as I have been hoping for but it also has only been a few days that she has been required to write them and has been required to live/train 24/7 even not in my presence. So I cannot expect to much when there is not to much that has been experienced to express.

Well she stays over every weekend and that is when she gets the full treatment!
Soon I will have a blog about my training methods/room setup for her as well...oh it is delicious!


Till next time, stay kinky my friends

Freya The Fallen Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment