Monday, September 28, 2015

The Return

Hello fellow Kinksters and weirdos!
Guess who's back and with a vengeance!

If you guessed the Terminator...no I have not seen his new movie so I wouldn't know....I am talking about ME of course!!!!

A lot of new and wonderful things have happened! And some not so wonderful things...

Wonderful things!!-
New apartment!
Been with Boyfriend/Master for 3 years
Boyfriend/Master is now Fiance
Have an AMAZING Girlfriend/slave
Been with Girlfriend/slave for 2 months
New job
New car

Not so wonderful things-
Suck ass roommate
Laptop crapped out
Pests
Money problems (STILL)
Master is taking a break from being Master (VERY SAD KITTY!!)
Pain problems
Stress problems


SOOOOOOO that is the quick run down on what has been going on so far! I am going to try to be more active on here since my slave is going to be hosting her own blog! so all you crazy sexy cats keep your eyes out. I am back be thankful for the warning

Freya The Fallen Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment